Friday, May 17, 2019

Commission Price list



Writing Commissions

I am currently taking on writing commissions of various types from ordinary prose to fan fiction to erotica.

Payment type: Paypal only

Price range: 0.01 USD per word for regular prose/fiction
0.03 USD per word for erotica/smut fiction

Limits: This is my limits when it comes to smut/erotica fiction. I won’t do anything that involves non-consent, animals, children, blood, urine, and/or scat.

Keep in mind: The longer the story, the more I’ll charge:
Example: 1,000 words = 10 USD
10,000 words = 100 USD
100,000 words = 1,000 USD

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older even if thought otherwise.  And all copyrights belong to their respective owners. 

If you want to contact me for a commission, you can find me on Twitter; StarDragon77's Twitter

No comments: