Monday, May 13, 2019

Talia Rrab Redux



During my time of posting my old work into my Patreon, which is now suspended, I coudln't help but look back at my old work and I couldn't help but want to rework them a little bit.  Namely this one that was done for me by Michael Lee Lunsford.  The background I had before was just a bunch of random dots that I was trying to pass off as a starfield but given how much my own skills have grown I wanted to see what I could do with it.  And so, I added in the stars with my new techniques and added in the nebula. 

My thanks to them for the work that they've done. 

Talia Rrab is an amalgamation of Talia Wagner (X-men) and Arisia Rrab. 

Note: All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Talia Wagner - X-men - Marvel Comics

(C) Arisia Rrab - Green Lantern - DC Comics

No comments: