Monday, May 13, 2019

JulyViolet - Dark Magician Girl with Blue Eyes White Dragon





Here we have a great piece that was done for me by JulyViolet.  It came to me when I was thinking about how cool it would be to have the Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh riding, or rather commanding, the Blue Eyes White Dragon. 

After giing this idea to JulyViolet I asked them if they could do it becuase I certainly know how tricky some of these things can get.  But thankfully, JulyViolet said yes to the commission and the piece was done.  Though, the waiting part was easy, now the harder part was on me; adding the colors.  Though comparatively speaking, adding colors to the Dark Magician Girl was far easier than adding color to the Blue Eyes White Dragon.  There were so many hills, valleys, nooks and crannies into the overall design of the dragon that when it was done I think I could hear my hand and mind giving me a cheer of relief. 

The final part was putting in the background and I chose a background that looked like the field that one would find in the Yu-Gi-Oh Game.  But there was still one thing that I felt that it could use; for one in the picture you have them together but then I figured why not have pictures of them by themselves.  Almost like they're being summoned one at a time. 

Thanks again to JulyViolet for this. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Dark Magician Girl and Blue Eyes White Dragon - Yu-Gi-Oh! - Kazuki Takahashi and Weekly Shonen Jump



No comments: