Friday, June 21, 2019

CallMePo - Animated Harem Tracer




Here is the newest addition to my animated harem drawn by CallMePo, this time we have Tracer of Overwatch. 

Here is the original lineart:  CallMePo on Twitter - Tracer

He had done this a while ago and it did take me a while to get to it but I think the wait is well worth it, wouldn't you say?  When I finished it, I knew that this called for a lot of add-ons such as what I did with the various word bubbles.

And I so had to add in that one about being offended in reference to "buttgate".  Still offended?  Good.

As for the look of the controller, that was suggested by my friend Hooksnfangs at Twitter.  He showed me the Tracer themed PS4 controller and I tried to mimic it as best I could.

Once again, thanks to CallMePo for the marvelous work that they've done.  

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

(C) Tracer - Overwatch - Blizzard

No comments: