Saturday, July 13, 2019

Coloring Commission - Rudeboy308 - Ketsuga - Beth


Here we have the latest coloring commission made to me by the wonderfully loyal patron, Rudeboy308.  This one is a piece of one of the ladies who works for Rudeboy308HQ, the wrestler named Beth. 

At the time that the commission was made to me, I had asked about what kind of background to put in.  The idea that was presented was to have her coming down the ramp at a wrestling event.  When I had made the background I couldn't help but think of Beth saying some kind of line like what I have heard in various wrestling programs.

Such as "IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE BETH IS COOKING!"

But all that aside, thanks to Rudeboy308 for commissioning me. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Beth - Rudeboy308

No comments: