Saturday, July 20, 2019

IGFalcon - She Hulk Colored


Among my favorite artists that I like to color their line art is IGFalcon whom I've known from DeviantArt for quite a few years.  And recently, they did this piece of She-Hulk.  Granted they already did a colored version of her, but I couldn't quite help myself and want to do my own colored version as well.  The coloring pallet was probably one of the simplest I had done but it took me the longest due to the fact that real life often likes to yank you away from the things that you want to do.  I know all of us have been there.

Here's the original:  She-Hulk outline

But I'd like to thank IGFalcon for posting the line art and allowing others to do this.  Thank you again.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

(C) She-Hulk - Marvel Comics

No comments: