Saturday, September 21, 2019

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Rudeboy308 - Kiyone



I know that I haven't done much in the way of art recently but the regular job and other things have stopped me from doing my coloring commissions.  Here we have a coloring piece drawn by CallMePo and commissioned to me by Rudeboy308

This one was oddly simply and complicated to do.  For one, the simplicity of the outfit was the fact that it was one character but the complicated part was with the different colors on one uniform.  Doing this made me start to sympathize with the animators for the Tenchi series itself.

the other part that was hard was Kiyone's hair, if you know the Tenchi series and it's various sequels and spin-offs then you'll know what I mean about her hair.  The fact of it is that it seems to change color and shades from series to series and so that makes it hard to pin down.  Is it dark blue?  Is it black?  Is it a deep green?  It's hard to pin down but with a little tinkering, I think I managed to get it.  But in the end, it was the opinion of the commissioner that sealed it.  And they were very pleased with it.

Thank you, Rudeboy308 for commissioning me and my thanks to CallMePo for drawing it.

(C) Kiyone - Tenchi Muyo - Hitoshi Okuda

No comments: