Saturday, September 28, 2019

CallMePo - Animated Harem Maggie Mui


In the continuing series of "My Animated Harem" we have a piece drawn by the incomparable CallMePo

Original Lineart Found here:  Secret book of CallMePo - Maggie Mui Line Art

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but as I've said before in my previous post my regular job and regular life has slowed my overall progress.  This one I had some trouble getting started mainly becuase of the fact that I was having such an issue with the background.  I did want to do something different but I decided to fall back on the same background that I used in a previous version of Maggie done for me by JulyViolet. 

However, there was something else that I had done in various versions of Maggie that I hadn't done here; the floating and falling paper in the background.  After a little random scattering, I looked at it and saw that it was a good fit.  Although, I had a little help from Hooksnfangs as far as the skin highlights and "under blush". 

As for the title of the book that Maggie is holding: "Bad Behavior" by Mary Gaitskill, the best way I can describe it to anyone is this; "This was 50 Shades of Grey before 50 Shades became the popular go to smut book for bored soccer moms."  The premise is almost identical but the thing is that "Bad Behavior" was released years before.  The story holds a lot of BDSM themes to it so if you're ever in the market to read something like it, I'd recommend it. 

My thanks again to CallMePo who drew this and to Hooksnfangs who helped with the finer details. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Maggie Mui - Read or Dream/R.O.D. the TV - Aniplex

No comments: