Sunday, December 9, 2018

Animated Harem - July Violet - Elsa


Recently, I came across this artist over on HentaiFoundry, JulyViolet, and I liked the work that they were doing and I decided to commission them.  Granted, I have mostly used another artist for most of my animated harem but I won’t limit myself to one artist because it’d be interesting to see how other artists would interpret the ideas I have.

Anyway, after contacting JulyViolet I threw out the idea to them and they came back with this amazing line artwork.  Coloring it was a pretty easy task and quite fun if I may say so myself.  And the real fun came in when putting in the background, and just like I had done before with other artwork that I’ve done, I just did an ice castle style background with the different streaks of blue.

My thanks to JulyViolet for their work on this. 

If you like this, then head on over to their Patreon:  July Violet Patreon

Note: All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Elsa – Frozen - Disney

No comments: