Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Cammy White by IGFalcon colored

A while back, I had come across this piece done by IGFalcon and I took up the challenge of coloring her and this is what I came up with. 

And here's the original lineart:  Cammy By IGFalcon

Coloring Cammy was the easy part but coloring the background was the tougher part.  The reason for that is because I wanted to make the background look like Cammy's stage where two are fighting at a castle and there's an aurora borealis going on in the background.  I think that this is such a great idea becuase it seems like even nature herself is giving praise to Cammy's ass.

And now for the logistical part:

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

Also, I would mention how I have a Tumblr, but thanks to Tumblr purging all adult themed work, I've had to move my work elsewhere. 

So, here's my Twitter Feed:  StarDragon7722

(C) Cammy White - Street Fighter 2 - Capcom    

No comments: