Saturday, December 8, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - RudeBoy308 - Melissa Mao Won Msagro


Here’s another coloring commission made to me by Rudeboy308 who had the lineart done by callmepo.

Original seen here:  Quick and Dirty Sketch Melissa Mao Won Msagro

The setup with this one is that Melissa Mao meets with Zatanna and she is showing her a very lovely little magic trick. 

I’m rather happy with how this turned out, especially the way I textured the bricks for the background. 

If you have linearts that you want colored (or perhaps you want a homestuck sketch done) send me a note and we’ll talk.

And recently, this picture was removed from DA.  This is the notice I got for it:



Note: All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Melissa Mao - Full Metal Panic! - Shoji Gatoh

No comments: