Sunday, December 9, 2018

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Lilith


Hello again, everyone.  Here’s the newest iteration of my animated harem as drawn by @julyviolet.  This time we have Lilith.

I know that the background isn’t like what I had done before in the other iterations I’ve done with Lilith.  The others look like she’s inside some kind of medieval castle or dungeon.  But this time I decided to do something different.  The reason is because I imagined the animated harem ladies living together in one house and that each one would either have their own room or it’d be one big bedroom and they’d share a bathroom.  I essentially wanted the picture to look like she was prancing out of the bathroom, either out of the shower or just fixing up her make-up or anything like that because I imagine Lilith being a very playful individual.

Coloring backgrounds are always challenging so I have to essentially start with a line art sketch to lay out what it’ll be like.  After that was all done, I wanted to put something on the wall behind Lilith and even though I had already put down the StarDragon logo onto her collar I wanted to throw that into the background.

My thanks to JulyViolet for their work on this.

Note:  all character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior - Capcom

No comments: