Sunday, December 9, 2018

Kinkymation - Animated Harem Lilith


My apologies everyone, I had been meaning to upload this one for quite a while.  Another animated harem piece of the character Lilith.  This one was done by an artist that I had come across on HentaiFoundry.  And what can I say?  It’s become something of a pattern for me that I find artists and I have them draw the characters from my animated harem and I see how they do.  In this case it was the artist named Kinkymation.  I sent them a message asking them to do Lilith and basically what I wanted was something that was adorable and sexy at the same time.  A hard combination, I know, but I think once it was all done it was expertly executed. 

To see the original lineart, here’s the link:  Lilith Lineart Commission

The hard part was now on me to make a decent background for her.  ANd like before with the others I had done by @blushmallet I needed to do something that was similar; basically old style stone/brick and mortar to give it an old world castle feeling. 

This time I did some experimenting with texturizing the stone to make it look like it had been there for a long time.  Basiclaly putting in nicks and scrapes into the stone.  Then after that, giving it the yellowish torchlight in the background of which I added a very light yellowish overlay to make the room look like it was being lit by the torches. 

My thanks to Kinkymation for their work on this.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Lilith - Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior - Capcom

No comments: