Wednesday, December 5, 2018

MJBivouac - Hermione’s Studies


This was a piece I had asked MJBivouac to do for me.  I basically wanted a picture of an older Hermione Granger, say 18/19 years old doing some “suggestive studies”.  In this case, MJBivouac really went above and beyond all expectations that I had in my head.  I thought he was just going to have her sitting down reading the book I suggested: “Kama Sutra” but then he added some other things into the picture.  Such as the box to the right that reads “Unicorn Horn” and “Memoirs of a woman of pleasure”.  Still, everyone, seeing the digital picture is one thing but to see the real thing is unlike anything else.

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Hermione Granger - J.K. Rowling - Scholastic Publishing - Warner Bros. Pictures.  

No comments: