Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Blue-ten - Nude Waterbending


This was another drawing that I had been meaning to color for quite a long long time.  It was a commission that was done for me by Blue-ten  Originally, because of the great work that I had seen him do on Avatar-based artwork I wanted him to do a grown-up/adult version of Katara.  However, he told me that he wasn’t comfortable doing fan art commissions.  So we decided on something that was Avatar-based but not any of the characters themselves.

So I would urge the MODs who are looking at this, this ISN’T Katara herself.  It is basically a very different character.  So there isn’t any risk of “depicting underage characters” in this particular piece of artwork.

I Say again THIS IS NOT KATARA

Thanks again to Blue-Ten for his work.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older  

No comments: