Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Zet13 - Selene hates Twilight


This is the newest piece that I had Zet-M (Zet13 on Hentai Foundry) do for me. This one is pretty much in the same vein as a couple other pics that I’ve had done where I’ve pit other vampire/werewolf movies against “Twilight”. In this case, it’s Underworld, but I figured I’d go for something more direct with Selene actually using a copy of the book for target practice.

As for some who may ask “why is she naked then?” It’s a pinup folks, just go with it.

I did put a little extra effort into this one from a technical standpoint, namely putting in the stone floor and wall and making it seem like the picture was done on a full moon night. Which you can see with the pale light rays and the dark blue of the rest of the picture.

One more thing:

As for the stone pattern used for the wall that one I got from Enframed’s Stone Wall Texture:

The pattern for the floor is from Sed-rah-stock’s Stone Pattern 25.0 Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older  

© Selene - Underworld - Screen Gems

© Twilight - Stephanie Meyer

No comments: