Saturday, February 2, 2019

BlushMallet - Animated Harem Aunt Cass is Expecting




Here's the newest piece in a series for the Animated Harem drawn by BlushMallet.  This will be the next set of the series; "the expecting ladies of the animated harem".  This one is in the same line as Elsa is Expecting.  This time we have Aunt Cass Hamada.  When I intially had the idea for this picture I knew that I had a very specific idea in mind for it.  Namely based off the phrase of "Bun in the Oven" and given how Aunt Cass has a cafe where she makes her own baked goods.  Thus the reason why she's bringing out the test with some of the buns.  though when I initially recieved the piece from BlushMallet it was a little more narrow than this but I expanded the sides so that I could add in the extras for the cafe.  Such as chalkboard special plate, as well as the calligraphy that reads "sex" and finally the doorway into the kitchen at the left.

But thanks to the improvements I made on my last piece that was suggested to me by Hooksnfangs, I've added the extras such as the skin highlights and such.

My thanks to BlushMallet for the work that they've done with this piece. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Aunt Cass Hamada - Big Hero Six - Disney

No comments: