Friday, April 5, 2019

Coloring Commission - Ketsuga - Rudeboy308 - Velma's interview



Recently, I was commissioned by the wonderful Rudeboy308 for another piece of one of the employees of Rudeboy308 HQ.  This time it is Velma from "Scooby-Doo".  When I was handed this commission I had a few ideas of what I could do with it but given the pose that she was in I decided that the best background to give her was one where it looked like she climbed up onto the desk to show off herself.  Once I had that in mind I knew that she also needed to say something.  And after a few back and forths with Rudeboy, the line of "Jinkies, I'm so wet...I mean glad to work here." 

The original line art of which was done by Ketsuga

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Velma - Scooby-Doo - Hana-Barberra Productions

No comments: