Thursday, February 4, 2021

NudieDoodles - Noodle Cow Girl



 I know that I may have been late to this particular art thread but I still wanted to add to it.  Because of the year of the Ox coming around the corner I have seen several artists post various anime girls dressed up in cow-print outfits with horns and ears.  So I contacted an artist that I commission and collaborated with a few times; NudieDoodles, and asked them to do this of their original character, Noodle.  One of which you've all seen me commission a piece of her as a Hogwarts student.  NudieDoodles was rather pleased that a commission was made of his original character since it seems to be helping gain attention. 

After the line art was done, it was a simple case of coloring this one but the background was the harder part.  I thought of doing something pretty detailed like the inside of a barn or maybe out in the field near a tree or a fence.  In the end I decided to go with something simple like what one would find in an anime pinup book.  Simple colors and background that give greater emphasis to the model themselves. 

I hope you all like this as much as I did when I made it. 

Original line art:  https://twitter.com/NudieDoodles/status/1354616068795490309

If you're interested, here's a time-lapse video of this piece:  Time-lapse - Noodle Cow Girl

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Noodle - NudieDoodles. 

No comments: