Sunday, September 22, 2024

DrGraevling's Coloring Book Page 13


Hello again, everyone. And here we have the newest page in the "DrGraevling coloring book" series. This one was a job and a half from start to finish. Coloring the princess was the easy part. The real work came in coloring the background since there was the city, the trees, the grass, not to mention the foreground objects. But I'd like to think that I pulled it off. And even added a layer of black with low opacity to give it the sense of being at the edge of a dark forest.

There is a NSFW version, available on my patreon. So if you want to see the good stuff, sorry, there's a fee for that. After all, if you want to see more, I need the funding to keep it all going.

So, here's my patreon: StarDragon77 Patreon

Art by DrGraevling

Note: All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

No comments: