Saturday, May 15, 2021

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Lilith's Pregnancy Test

 


As I had promised my watchers, here is the newest in the series of the animated harem.  This time, it's Lilith from "Darkstalkers"/"Vampire Savior" drawn by JulyViolet. 

When I concieved of the idea, I knew exactly what I wanted for this.  I wanted Lilith to be holding the positive test and having her wings coming down to her mid-section like a pair of hands holding the place where she knows that the baby will be growing. 

However, when I was done when I done coloring Lilith, the background was the harder part.  As much as I didn't want to, I went back to an earlier piece done of Lilith by BlushMallet.  In that one, if you remember, she was naked in a Transylvanian-like castle with a red sky, pink moon, and a flight of bats in the background.  However, instead of copying and pasting it, I decided to start from scratch and try to mimic what I did.  But when I was done with it, I knew that I wanted to do something different. 

My friend, Hooksnfangs, often tells me to add in more shadows and highlights to really make a character pop.  So I decided to try to do that with Lilith, such as adding in highlights, an overlay, and a set of highlights.  And thanks to Hooksnfangs as an extra set of eyes, I managed to to finish it. 

My thanks to JulyViolet for the wonderful line art and to Hooksnfangs for being a second set of eyes. 

Head on over to JulyViolet's patreon to support them:  www.patreon.com/julyviolet

And here's Hooksnfangs Patreon, they need support as well:  https://www.patreon.com/hooksnfangs

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Lilith - Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior - Capcom

No comments: