Saturday, January 29, 2022

HanamiArt - Pew colored

 


A while ago, I came across an artist on Twitter named HanamiArt and I wanted to commission them but I wanted to see what it's like to color their line art. So I contacted the artist and I asked them if they had any line art that I could color and they sent me this one. It's pretty easy, for the most part, the part that I felt was the harder of it all was the clothing and armored parts. 
 
In the original that they did of this, it involved a forest scene. And given my level of skill when it comes to backgrounds I decided to do something a little different. And that's how I came to the idea of doing something like this. Although, the heart eyes and hearts in the background were my own ideas.
My thanks to HanamiArt for allowing me to do this piece and I hope to do more in the future.
 
If you want to see this uncensored, head over to my Patreon, StarDragon77's Patreon

Here's the original of this piece:  Pew by HanamiArt
 
Note: all characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

No comments: