Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Zet13 - Talia Rrab - Uniform and nude



This is a colored version of the Talia Rrab Lineart that I had commissioned to an artist who goes by the name of Zet-M but he also goes by the name Zet13.

I came across his work over at Hentai Foundry and I decided to give him a try with one of the characters that I have in my lists and he didn’t disappoint.

As for the design of this particular character, I took elements of Arisia Rrab from “Green Lantern” and Talia Wagner from X-men and combined the two.  And so what we have is a green skinned Nightcrawler like character.  I already liked the idea of it and I have had a few artists draw her but really it’s hard to really say who did the best job with her.

Note: All character(s) depicted here are of 18 years of age or older.

Talia Rrab - Amalgam comics Original Character designed by StarDragon77

No comments: