Saturday, June 12, 2021

DrGraevling - Aayla colored and censored


 

In continuing the series of line arts done by Drgraevling and colored by me, I remember coming across this one of the Twi'lek Jedi, Aayla, coming to an underground club and seeing all kinds of fun going on there.  If you ever have a chance, check out DrGraevling's patreon, they post a lot of line arts that I want to color but unfortunately I can't color them as quick as they put them out.  Mainly because of the fact that my job is so exhausting and takes up so much of the day.  But I'm glad that I was able to get to this, but I know many of you would be upset with the censored mark, well, if you want it uncensored, you're gonna have to go to my Patreon page and be a supporter. 

Coloring Aayla was easy, however, doing the background was a lot harder, so, with the help of my good friend, :iconhooksnfangs:, I was given some guidance to create a darker background in order to give a little more focus on Aayla. 

But as far as the image itself, if you don't know who Zone-tan is, well, that's something to look up. 

Here's my patreon if you want to see this uncensored, go to StarDragon77's Patreon

Thank you to DrGraevling for the line art and thank you to Hooksnfangs for heir great assistance with the background. 

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Aayla - Star Wars - Disney/20th Century Fox

No comments: