Saturday, June 19, 2021

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Lilith is Pregnant

 

In the ongoing series of my animated harem, we have this piece as a sequel to the Pregnancy Test Lilith that was drawn by JulyViolet. 


Right off the bat, I will say that I did use the same background as in the previous piece.  My reasoning is because I liked how it turned out so well that I wanted to use it again but with some slight modifications.  For one, I got rid of the clouds, but also I thought it'd be cute if there was a flock of bats behind Lilith making a heart shape with the bundle of joy that she's carrying.  And I also took the time to use the same techniques that I used in the previous piece that my friend Hooksnfangs had showed to me.  Such as the added shadows, highlights, and under highlights. 

My thanks to Hooksnfangs for their help. 

My thanks to JulyViolet for the continued wonderful work that they do on the line arts that they do for me. 

I've also created a time-lapse video over at my YouTube Channel.
 
Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Lilith - Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior - Capcom

No comments: