Monday, September 20, 2021

DrGraevling - Coloring Book Page 03 colored


To continue in the series of pages from the coloring book by DrGraevling, I have her page 03 where the princess is asking the King permission to leave the castle and explore the world but it falls on deaf ears.  

Initially, when I started on this page, I was under the impression that there was only the clothed version but when I looked closer with the image, I found out that DrGraevling, had created two versions of this.  There's a clothed version that you see here and a nude version.  So, I colored the nude version and colored the clothed version last since all I would need to do is copy the layers from the nude version and color the clothes on top of that. 

However, doing the colors for the clothes was the tough part as far as what I would do for them.  In the end I decided to go with the green that I used for the princess in page one but since her father is the king I decided to use a royal purple for that. 

I also want to say this about DrGraevling, they don't spare any detail in their work which I admire. 

But here, head on over to DrGraevling's Patreon to support them.

And if you want to see the nude version, please head over to my Patreon Page and help support me.  

Thanks again to DrGraevling for the opportunity to do these.  

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: