Friday, September 17, 2021

Karla Diaz - My Ship, My Goblin Harem - Regina the Ship's Cook


Here's a little something different everyone.  

To begin, a little backstory about this image, my friend DieselJester had written a story for an upcoming anthology series called "My Ship, My Goblin Harem".  In the story, the main character gains four goblin ladies, among them is this one, Regina, who becomes the ship's cook.  I already liked the story and DieselJester wanted to have art done of the story and he had an "artist" by the name of Elina Shephered create a piece for them.  However, as events turned out, this person basically took art from across google and cobbled it together calling it their own art.  Needless to say, DieselJester was very upset about this and called attention to this but from what was told to me this "artist" refused to back down from what was done. 

Seeing them in this situation, I decided to step in and see what I can do to help out.  And in my browsing through Twitter, I came across an artist named Karla Diaz and I asked them to do this series, they said yes, and thus began the process.  

 There's more to come in this series of Goblin lady artwork, everyone.  So, keep your eyes open and be sure to support me and the various artists that helped bring this to life:

Diesel Jester's Patreon

Karla Diaz's Twitter

And if you want to see this image uncensnored, you're going to have to become a patron at my Patreon:  StarDragon77's Patreon.  

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Regina - My Ship, My Goblin Harem - DieselJester

No comments: