Thursday, December 9, 2021

JulyViolet - Gift Art - Takara

 

Recently, a friend of mine told me about a character that they had done and wished that they could bring to life and I volunteered to do that. 


So, they gave me a description and a whole bunch of images of what each part of them would be like.  And with that, I gave the instructions over to JulyViolet and had them work it out.  When it was done, I think they were quite surprised when it was done with the sheer level of beauty that was made.  The next trick to it was putting it all together in photoshop as far as it's colors and background.  The hardest parts of it were the wings but also the clothes because they're basically supposed to be somewhat transparent, per my friend's instructions, and when it was done there were a couple add-ons that were requested.  Such as putting in snow tiger stripes into her hair as well as putting in another piece of jewelry around her neck. 

My thanks to my friend who allowed me to bring this to life and to JulyViolet who truly brought this to life.

Keep your eyes on my youtube channel for the time-lapse video of this piece:  StarDragon77's YouTube Channel

Be sure to support JulyViolet on their patreon:  JulyViolet's Patreon
 

And be sure to support me on my patreon as well:  StarDragon77's Patreon 
 

Note:  all character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Takara - Phoenix-Fyre

No comments: