Thursday, November 25, 2021

JulyViolet - Demoness colored


 Recently, an artist I follow and frequently commission, JulyViolet, had posted a new piece that showed a nude demoness.  And given how I do love to color their line art I asked if I could take a shot at it and they said that I could, but given the colors they did I wanted to do something different.  So like the Twi'lek artworks I've done as well as other art pieces, I had done various combinations of skin tones, hair color, eye color, as well as the colors of the horns and tail. 

I intend to post various versions of this across my other social media platforms but if you want to see them all and uncensored, you're going to have to go to my patreon and become a patron.  

Here's my Patreon:  StarDragon77's Patreon


Be sure to give support to JulyViolet:  JulyViolet's Patreon

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: