Saturday, January 1, 2022

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Maggie Mui's Pregnancy Test


 As I have promised, I am working towards finishing this series of images from the Animated Harem. 

Next here, we have Maggie Mui from R.O.D. the TV/Read or Dream, and just like how I had this one piece done by BlushMallet where Maggie is showing off the positive pregnancy test while holding a copy of the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting", becuase anyone who has watched Read or Die or any of the other stories around it will know that this is exactly what any of the Paper ladies would do; find a book about the subject. 

The real trick of this one was to do the background becuase I knew that for Maggie, you can't really do anything else as far as what to put in the background.  The reason why I say that is becuase of one part in "R.O.D. the TV' where Maggie is denied books for a whole day and she starts to feel very ill.  Almost like she had been deprived of air, water, or food.  And this is what I love about these characters in this particular anime, it makes heroes out of people whom are, more often than not, put into more support roles, like being the guy in the van or the guy sitting behind a screen while the "important one" is the one doing all the cool stuff.  In this series, it's the bookworm that is doing the cool stuff and doing the nerdy/geeky stuff after everything is done.  Which is why I'm surprised there wasn't a moment when someone says, "could we finish this fight fast?  I have a book I want to read as soon as I get home."

I'm very thankful for the way that JulyViolet did this picture in doing Maggie's paper suit and it's my hope that I had done the colors and background just right for it. 

Head on over to JulyViolet's patreon to support them:  JulyViolet Patreon   

And please be sure to head over to my Patreon to help support me to continue to bring out more artwork from both JulyViolet, myself and others.  StarDragon77 Patreon

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Maggie Mui - Read or Die/Read or Dream/R.O.D./R.O.D. the TV - Aniplex

No comments: