Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Bokuman - Bunny Girl - Lucy Fire


This is a colored version of the commission Lucy Fire Lineart that was drawn for me by Bokuman

There was a previous version of this one that I did called “Mermaid Lucy Fire”, but after showing the picture to my friend Cl0ckh3art, it was observed that the way that I had down the background, “Water light rays” and the bubbles, it needed a redux to give it a better look.  From the pictures that Cl0ckh3art showed me, there weren’t a lot of bubbles like I had done in the first picture.  In addition to that the bubbles in the previous picture were “Too perfect” and too round.  While bubbles that actually happen in the ocean are a little more misshapen.  And that’s if there are other underwater creatures exuding air.  So, in other words if there were any undersea life beneath Lucy Fire then there would be no need for the bubbles.  

It certainly looks more authentic, doesn’t it? 

Note:  all those depicted here are 18 years of age or older

No comments: