Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Coloring Commission - Garnet and Machina

 

Recently, I had decided to try to seek out coloring commissions, and thankfully, Rudeboy308 had a line art of Garnet and Machina from the anime "Dragonaut". 


I knew that I was biting off a lot in this picture but I'd like to think I've never disappointed in any coloring piece that I've done so I decided to go full force with it.  But I still knew that there was going to be a lot of detail to work with as far as the clothes are concerned.  Thankfully, Rudeboy308 had given me some references to work with as far as the color pallet was concerned.  And with some tips and tricks that I know how to use in Photoshop, it all came together. 

Finally, at the end as far as a background was concerned, and since the anime takes place in space, I went with a space theme with stars and nebula.  But of course I wanted the colors to match the person in the foreground, and viola. 

Thanks again to Rudeboy308 for the commission

and Thanks to CallMePo for doing the line art.  

If you want to see the uncensored version of this picture, go to my Patreon and become a patron:  StarDragon77 Patreon

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Garnet and Machina - Dragonaut - Gonzo

No comments: