Thursday, December 6, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Reading


This is the colored version of a lineart that was drawn by CallMePo commissioned to him by Cypher3au and the colors were added in by me.

This one was probably the biggest and most detailed piece I’ve done.  In terms of layers that were done in photoshop, it was over 100 layers.   The reason is because that each piece of clothing had so many different pieces as opposed to other clothing that I’ve done where each piece was just one color.

These two characters, from what Cypher3au told me, are Isabella and Bethany from the game “Dragon Age”.
So, I had to use a pattern for the floor.

The pattern I picked up from rifificz at DeviantArt.com
Nice piece of work, don’t you think?

© Isabella and Bethany - Dragon Age - BioWare

No comments: