Thursday, August 8, 2019

Coloring Commission - CallmePo - BeastKing1981 - Omega


Recently, I was commissioned to color this piece of work drawn by CallMePo for BeastKing1981

Here is the original line art:  Omega OC by CallMePo

The character's name is "Omega" and in speaking with my commissioner, I asked them what they had in mind for this, such as the colors of the eyes, the lips, the black hole that she wields in her hand.  And then there was teh background.  The background he wanted it to be in space.  Hearing that I already knew the best thing to throw in there; her against a nebula cause really, why not? 

Thank you again for commissioning me and thank you, CallMePo, for doing such marvelous work. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

(C) Omega - BeastKing1981

No comments: