Friday, December 7, 2018

Coloring Commission - Desscribe - Warlock Babe


Here we have the latest commission that was made to me by Desscribe of a lineart that was done by CallMePo

Original Lineart shown here:  No Exposition Needed Here

From what Desscribe told me, this character is a small bit player in one issue of the comic called “Warlock”.  After I took on the commission, he sent me pictures of the comic where this character was featured.  The comic itself, I would guess was from the 80s, roughly, given the coloring scheme of it and the look of the scan itself.  Thankfully, I only had a few pieces of clothing that required the use of the original pictures, namely the belt, the collar, the gloves, the boots and the helmet.  After that, I had a fun idea of what to do about a background, that I would basically make it as the interior of a spaceship with a window looking out into the vastness of space.

And thanks to my friend Clock-heart who showed me how to do star filled backgrounds with a couple other linearts that I colored I used that to make this.

Many thanks to Desscribe for the commission and I hope to do more soon.

Also, just to remind all those out there, if you have a lineart that you want colored, send me a note and we’ll talk.

Note: All Character(s) Depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Warlock - Marvel Comics

No comments: