Thursday, August 15, 2019

ColorComm - BeastKing1981 - Exodus as Caulifa



As part of another commission from "ArtoftheBeast", they gave me this line art that was drawn by CallMePo of a character they did named "Exodus" cosplaying as Caulifa from "Dragonball Super". 

Coloring her was easy and a bit of a challenge.  Especially the hair since it feels like I was coloring the leaves of an artichoke.  Thus the reason why I was joking that her name should have been changed to "Artichoa".  Though, I did do a different version of the character where she has Super Saiyan hair.  If you want to see that, go to my Blogspot page. 

As for the background, since it's the Dragonball series, it wasn't hard to think of an idea for that; a lot of rock formations with green grass on top of them. 

Note:  all character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Exodus - Artofthebest

No comments: