Saturday, October 26, 2019

BlushMallet - Animated Harem Maggie Mui is Expecting


Continuing the series of "My Animated Harem" from the artist BlustMallet we have Maggie Mui showing off her positive pregnancy test.  When I approached BlushMallet for this next commission, I knew immediately what I wanted Maggie to do.  I wanted her to be fully dressed in her "Paper Clothes", holding the test and holding a copy of the, pretty much the pregnancy bible:  What to Expect when You're Expecting.  Every pregnant woman I've ever met goes to this book so I knew that Maggie would be getting this book for a time like this.  And of course her having that signature blushing look on her face. 

When it came time to color, it felt somehow a lot easier, maybe it's because I've colored so many line arts of Maggie that it seems second nature or because the lines that Blushmallet does are so easy to work with.  And as repetitive as it is, doing art of her against the bookcase is completely in character.  Sames goes for the falling paper in her background.

My thanks to BlushMallet for allowing me to commission them for this.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Maggie Mui - Read or Dream/R.O.D. the TV - Aniplex  

No comments: