Sunday, October 6, 2019

Coloring Commission - CallMePo/Rudeboy308 - Mizuki Wedding


In another in the wonderful line of line arts given to Rudeboy308 by CallMePo we have Mizuki on her wedding day to the lucky dude.  The one bride to the one who has an entire company of wifus.  Coloring her was tricky when it came to her hair because it is so long and so dense.  After that, the biggest hurdle was the ruffle trims Just a lot of detail to work with.  After that, the background that was requested was a church.  Initially the ideas was to do it from an angle where the aisle of the church behind her but that became a lot to do so I switched it to her standing in front of an altar in front of a set of some stained glass windows.  Thanks to a few tricks I know in Photoshop I managed to give it the texture of stained glass. 

And I'm certainly glad that my commissioner loves it and I have a feeling that CallMePo would love it too. 

Thanks again to the both of you for this.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Mizuki Tachibana - Gravion - Masami Obari

No comments: