Sunday, December 8, 2019

Coloring Commission - Rudeboy308 and CallMePo - Mizuki upstages Naga



In the newest commission piece given to me by Rudeboy308, it had him with the top member of RudeboyHQ308, Mizuki upstaging Naga in her own outfit. 

This one took a little longer to do than normal due to the holiday season and having to go through a lot of the 9 to 5 nonsense.  However, I did keep at it, little by little.  Once it was done, I had a few ideas that I threw into it.  Namely that they woudl be in the hallway of a convention on their way to a cosplay convention.  Initially, the plan was to have the background be like a cityscape but when I put forth the idea of a cosplay contest, Rudeboy308 jumped at that and loved it. 

I even thew in a word bubble and a small anger mark for good measure.

My thanks to Rudeboy308 for allowing me to color this.

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Mizuki Tachibana - Gravion - Masami Obari

(C) Naga - Slayers - Hajime Kanzaka

No comments: