Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Coloring COmmission - Rudeboy308 - Merry Christmas from Rudeboy308HQ



In another commission made to me by Rudeboy308, we have one of Beth making her own christmas greeting.  The line art itself was done by CallMePo and I have to say that coloring this one was a lot of fun to do what with it being Christmas Eve.  Of course, there was another version of this picture that was colored by somoene else so I had to think of something different for it.  So, in talking with Rudeboy, it was suggested that I make the background look like a display for a Mall Santa.  So, after looking around various pictures of displays, I found one and tried to model it after that.  Making a red house with green trim, a candy cane like pole for "The North Pole", and, of course, a sign saying "Santa's Workshop" because Beth has some better gifts for the mom's and dad's out there.  Especially for the ladies who work at Rudeboy308HQ. 

But after it was done, I felt like there needed to be something more.  Such as, I wanted there to be a little writing on it saying "Merry Christmas".  After that was done, I said, "this is good."

Thanks to Rudeboy308 for allowing me to color this.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Beth - Rudeboy308

No comments: