Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - TDI Tentacle Hike



In the newest commission that was given to me by DaCommissioner and drawn by CallMePo we have Emma from "Total Drama Island" on a hike where there is a 10 million dollar prize but the hike comes with tentacles.  And by the look of things here, Emma is glad to have found them but there's the possibility of missing out on the prize.

This one did take me a long time to do because of the fact that there has been a lot of things going on in the past few weeks at home.  I don't want to go into details about it but it did slow me down as far as the artwork but I think that this piece came out a lot better than I had imagined.

When it was close to being done I knew that there was more that it could use, so I threw in some more trees into the background.  Then when it came to the issue of the sky I decided to go with making two versions of this picture, first a daytime one and then a night time one.  My reasoning for that is becuase I have done both daytime and night time versions of pictures for my commissioner.

Now that it's done, I hope that they are enjoyed as much as I did when I made them.

(C) Emma - Total Drama Island

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: