Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Ladies of Beast King


Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, the first coloring commission I've done in a very long time.  And this, I say without any hesitation, was probably the biggest challenge I've ever faced as a coloring artist. 

This one was drawn by CallMePo as a commission to BeastKing

These women are essentially a group of OC's that Beast King created and designed.

Their names from left to right are: Crystal (blue hair), Inferno (red hair), Hardrock (blonde), Omega (black hair), and Emerald (green hair). 

The process for the entire picture took almost two weeks.  Each girl took roughly two days to do because of the fact that my regular job has odd hours from week to week so I tried to get in as much time as I could for the picture itself.  Thankfully, BeastKing was patient in waiting for the finished product.  After all the women were finished, the next part was doing the background and it was asked of me to make it look like they were on a spaceship.  So, with that in mind, I went with simple steel bulkheads and a wide pane window looking out into space.  Then I threw out my bag of tricks as far as creating nebula and stars. 

My thanks to BeastKing for allowing this challenge and opportunity. 

And my thanks to CallMePo for drawing this piece. 

(C) Crystal, Inferno, Hardrock, Omega, and Emerald - BeastKing1981

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

If you enjoyed this piece and want to see more, please consider commissioning me to color a line art or become a patron at my Patreon.

No comments: