Thursday, December 17, 2020

Pablocomics - Mandalorian's Twi'lek








A while ago, I saw that Pablocomics was doing a commission sale, so I jumped in on that.  With the popularity of the Mandalorian, I wanted to get in on that and feed into a fantasy I've always had; being a jedi, sith, or mandalorian and having a Twi'lek to myself.  Of course, she would be freed and she decided to stay of her own volition. 

When the pic was done I knew that I had to do different Twi'lek skin tones, and that's what I did, after I was done with one, I duplicated the set over and over again and did several types of Twi'lek skin tones.  Each color is posted on various platforms that I use.  However, to see them all, you'd have to go to my Blogspot page. 

Also, if you like this image and want to have this image in a color combination of your choice, like twi'lek skin tones, custom mandalorian helmet colors, etc, DM me and we can talk.  

If you enjoyed what you've seen here, please consider commissioning me to color a line art or become a patron at my Patreon

Note:  all characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Twi'lek and Mandalorian - Star Wars - 20th Century Fox and Disney

No comments: