Sunday, December 9, 2018

Animated Harem - July Violet - Aunt Cass Hamada


To continue further with the “Animated Harem”, here is the newest in the series from JulyViolet.  This one is very similar to the other versions of AUnt Cass I’ve had done by both @blushmallet as well as @callmepo.  But it’s always interesting to see what each artist will bring to the concept.  In this case, JulyViolet added extra cream and the chair.  Which I think helped a lot in terms of setting up the background and perspective. 

And really, I know I’ve had it done before in the other two versions, but really, when it comes to cream filled doughnuts, who hasn’t always liked that look of the cream dripping onto someone’s chest?  And who hasn’t wanted to lick the cream right off their partner?  And the fact that Aunt Cass made them herself I think makes it better.  You can’t beat home made. 

My thanks to JulyViolet for their work.

Note: All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Aunt Cass Hamada - Big Hero Six - Disney

No comments: