Saturday, December 8, 2018

BlushMallet - Animated Harem - Lilith


Here is the next in a series of pictures that I had commissioned to @blushmallet as part of my “animated harem” set.  This time I brought in someone from the video game “Darkstalkers” (Vampire Savior) and this character I think is overshadowed too much.  Her name is “Lilith” the succubus sister of “Morrigan”.  I know that there may be many who try to justify why Morrigan is more popular but I think we all know why Morrigan gets more attention; because she has large breasts.  So, looking into Morrigan’s shadow, I saw Lilith and I saw how much more adorable, and sexy, she was compared to her sister. 

When it came to the picture itself, I asked @blushmallet to essentially work a pose that seemed to speak to LIlith’s personality.  Namely an air of her saying, “Yeah, I’m sexy.  So, what do you want to do about it?”  And like so many times before, BlushMallet seriously delivered. 
Now it was onto me to give her color and create a background.  And given the setting of Darkstalkers (Vampire Savior) I knew that I had to do some kind of setup that involved a Gothic castle and a pink/blood red moon.  Working the moon was a real pain because I was trying my damnedest to get it right.  Even though I know that a lot of it would be covered up by Lilith herself I knew that a good background helps hold up the main character.  And I also figured that it wasn’t just going to be a moon that will be in this picture, but I wanted to put in a darkened Gothic castle, some stones for Lilith to stand on and a flight of bats. 

The castle was fairly easy.  What I did was essentially did an outline of a castle and blackened it in and gave it some slightly pink highlights to reflect the moonlight.  After that, some reddish clouds (invoking my inner Bob Ross) and then adding some flights of bats and lastly a field of stars. 
And there you have it.  The fifth in my animated harem series, Lilith.

My thanks to @blushmallet for your marvelous work with this.  Couldn’t have done it without you. 
And my thanks to Clock-heart for their advice on painting a moon. 
Also, the bats were done by a set of brushes done by Radroachmeat.  You can find them here:  Bat Brushes by Radroachmeat

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Lilith - Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior - Capcom

No comments: