Saturday, December 8, 2018

BlushMallet - Virgin Killer Sweater Elsa


I realize that I might be a little late with this meme but I don’t care because really it seemed like no one else was doing this character in this sweater so I took it upon myself to have it done.  So I contacted @blushmallet to have it done.

For those of you who don’t know, for a while now there’s been images circulating the internet of a very peculiar type of sweater.  Shown here:


I don’t know the original name of it, I only know the meme name it has come to be called:  The Virgin Killer sweater.  Horrible name in my opinion.  I’d call it, “The Sexy Back Sweater”.  But that’s just me. 

Anyway, after I made the commission to BlushMallet, they delivered marvelously.  But next came the challenge of coloring her and giving her a background.  As for the color of the sweater itself I figured that I should use the color of Elsa’s original ice dress, the ice blue in other words. 

After that I decided upon a background.  In a way I wanted to harken back to the first in the “animated harem” series in which I colored a background that looked a little like Elsa’s ice castle. 

Though I do admit that I copied the sky and stars from that picture.  Mainly due to time and also to give the picture a certain connecting point. 

And it wouldn’t be Elsa without the addition of snow and snowflakes added to it. 

My thanks once again to @blushmallet for the wonderful work they’ve done.  Thank you so much. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Elsa - Frozen - Disney

No comments: