Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Bokuman - Samus Aran’s Zero Zero Suit


This is the colored version of the Samus Aran Lineart drawn by Bokuman that I had commissioned.

When I commissioned him for this one, I wanted something out of the video game area and really I am old school because I had grown up around the time when the original Nintendo came out. And I was among the first audience who was surprised when they found out that Samus was a woman but then again you can’t really tell anything like that with an 8-bit character on a screen.

Also, I know that her arm cannon is missing from the picture but that’s how the drawing came out. *shrug*

As far as her being nude there was a joke among us that with her clothes off this would qualify as her “Zero Zero” suit. Or rather her birthday suit.

© Samus Aran - Metroid - Nintendo

No comments: