Friday, December 7, 2018

Coloring Commission - GorillaKing18 - Rongo Forever


This is a coloring commission that was made to me by GorillaKing18 but the lineart was done by CallMePo

Here’s the original lineart:  Rongo Forever Lineart

This was a pretty simple coloring, if I may say so myself, all that I needed to do was color Ron and Shego and give it a small background.  And I admit that it was nice to go back and color some Kim Possible Fan Art.   Something that I had not done in quite a long time.  Although, I know that a few of my friends that are in the KP fandom would not like the idea of this particular pairing.  But hey, I say have at it with any pairing you like.

© Ron Stoppable and Shego/Shelia Goh - Kim Possible - Disney

By the way, my commissions are open so if you have any linearts that you want colored, send me a note and we’ll talk.

No comments: