Tuesday, December 4, 2018

CallMePo - Erin Esurance


To start off, this one is a colored version of Erin Esurance Inks by CallMePo

Originally my friend InkOnHerLips showed me some pictures from his gallery and I began to favorite his work like crazy and I’m sure that he’s seen the long list of works that I’ve added to my favorites.

Among one of them was the lineart of Erin Esurance and I decided to give it a shot.  Of course his condition was that he be given credit as far as the lineart which I have done in the picture itself.
Upon coloring this one I did use some references from a fan art piece done by
LLToon called Let’s get animated.  I used it because of how so close to the original it looked and I also used part of the background as inspiration for what I did for my own.  Although I am rather bad at backgrounds.  I also had this idea of making the jumpsuit more PVC by putting in some highlights to the suit.  Unfortunately they didn’t turn out the way I had hoped so I simply got rid of them and without the highlights it made the jumpsuit have a more cloth look to it. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Erin Esurance - Esurance

No comments: