Sunday, December 9, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Rudeboy308 - Nurse Mizuki Tachibana



My thanks to @rudeboy308 for allowing me to color this piece done for him by @callmepo
This is Mizuki Tachibana from “Gravion”.  Granted I don’t know that much about the character but given the nurses uniform I couldn’t help but jump at the chance at coloring her.  However, when Rudeboy308 asked me to make the uniform pink, I jumped at another opportunity.  The opportunity being that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I wish to show my support for this particular cause.  Thus the reason why I also included the pink ribbon in the background. 


Here’s the original lineart:  Naught Nurse Mizuki Tachibana

I also coudln’t help but throw in a word bubble given the sponge and all that and knowing that when one is in a hospital one can’t really bathe or shower themselves.  Thus the reason why a helping set of hands is needed. 

Thanks again to the both of you for this. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Mizuki Tachibana - Gravion - Masami Obari

No comments: